Friday, February 27, 2009

Close Call

I find it tragic to have been betrayed by someone I trusted. At the same time, I could not help but also blame myself for not recognising the red signs too quickly. By crossing our boundaries, we lost a friendship that could have been beautiful. I never thought it would lead to that because we had a good friendship. The attraction was there from the beginning and I think both of us tried hard to ignore it.

We are too different--I acknowledged that early on that's why I also tried for us to just be friends despite his constant innuendos. And the reality of it--us being different--is so clear to me now. Unlike him, I cannot do something just because it feels good physically. That night was a close call. And I'm glad I was able to get out of it.

No comments: