Saturday, March 21, 2009

Slowly getting out of oblivion

Sunday night, when it was over, I almost could not believe it could happen to me. Other people, I suppose, would have handled it differently but how can we really know what is best to do on a particular occasion when we're already smacked right into it. And it was really a difficult and sensitive situation. It was far less from the ordinary. Feelings and emotions were revealed. Under normal circumstances, these would not have been unusual and awkward.

In the end, I just tried to be as congenial and as polite as possible. Why? I reckon it's the best thing to do given the circumstances. At the end of the day, I believe we should not look at the negative side of things but the good things that come out of it, however they seem difficult to comprehend in the beginning. I am trying to find peace in what has happened (which thankfully, I am slowly getting) and I urged him to do the same. I always believe things happen for a reason.

My close friend said I must be really resilient to have managed to think straight and do my work despite this recent episode. The strength comes from Him, that's all I can say.

No comments: